The 10th. edition of the TALKFEST - International Music Festivals Forum - will be a celebration in a hybrid format for the face-to-face (re)meeting of professionals in the sector. Everything started in 2012 and it will be in 2022 when we hope that this event will be the definitive return and kickoff of festivals.
The event is scheduled for March 25 and 26 in Lisbon, and the main event will take place on the first day at Hotel Tryp Aeroporto: conferences, pitchstage, scientific presentations, workshops, 1 to 1 meetings, lounge & networking (with Brand activations, exhibitions, catering and permanent DJ). More than 100 speakers will attend the event, 10 of them international.
In the evening, the concerts will take place at the Auditório Lispolis, which will also be the setting for the second day of the Iberian Festival Awards (IFA) gala, which has already visited Barcelona, Vigo and returns to Lisbon.
Today we announce the second weave of confirmations for this edition:
- Marta Pallarès (Keynote speaker – Conferences, ES) // Current international press manager for Primavera Sound, also coordinating all the communication agencies that work at the festival and which for 2022 will have a challenge to return to the “new normal”;
- Natalia San Juan (Keynote speaker – Conferences, ES) // With more than 20 years of experience in the service of musical culture, she is the founder and director of Femnoise, an association that promotes gender equality and which developed the first platform for the Feminist Digital Economy for music globally;
- Constança Quinteiro (Concerto, PT) // She started singing and composing in 2008, having belonged to musical projects that she now wants to be in her own name, having already been a finalist for “Edp Live Bands”. With current airplay on several radios, this week released its latest EP “Aventurina”;
- João Pedro Padinha (Speaker – Conferences, PT) // At the age of 15, he started taking photographs and is now a digital marketing manager at Everything Is New. He lived in Macau, worked at Ogilvy and Partners agencies, where he was social media manager for MEO, working all the brand's digital assets and was responsible for everything that is digital at Sony Music Portugal;
- Miguel Atalaia (Speaker – Conferences, PT) // Born in Cem Soldos, he is a graphic designer, editorial designer, artistic director of BONS SONS and president of SCOCS - cultural association that organizes the festival;
- Terry Costa (Speaker – Pitchstage, PT) // Director of MiratecArts, places Pico Island on the world map, namely between the USA, Canada and Portugal, with the implementation of music festivals and other cultural events every year.
The applications for the Iberian Festival Awards (IFA) are open, in an edition with a limit of 300 entries (41% of this number already completed). Categories available for music and cultural festivals, musical events, concert halls, photographers, artists and companies that provided services to Iberian festivals in 2021:
01. Best Festival *
02. Best New Festival
03. Best Indoor Festival
04. Best Cultural Program
05. Best Communication & Marketing Strategy
06. Contribution to Sustainability
07. Best Hosting & Reception
08. Best Service Provider
09. Best Brand Activation
10. Best Use of Technology
11. Best Lusophone and Hispanic Festival
12. Best Event *
13. Best Non-Music Festival
14. Best Pro Event
15. Best Festival Photo (with exhibition of the finalists on the premises)
16. Best Media Partner
17. Best Live Performance (PT / ES)
18. Best Covid Safe Festival *
19. Best Online Festival *
20. Best Venue **
21. Excellence Award [Personality]
22. Excellence Award [Entity] **
* specific category for this year
APORFEST - Associação Portuguesa Festivais Música- is the main organizer of the event and allows, once again, free access and applications to its members (with a valid quota on the date of the event). Be part of this event!
Tickets available HERE