The 5th edition of the professional meeting to discuss music festivals will have a very pronounced iberian approach in order to share the challenges to increase competitiveness of the Iberian festivals and the rest of Europe. We announce today the news of 4 Talkfest sections.
The first international speakers confirmed for the conferences (more info about the theme HERE):
• Almudena Heredero (director PrimaveraPro – one of the biggest european festivals with also na edition in Portugal),
• Raúl Ramos (director Asimétrica – cultural researcher),
• Andrés San José (director Ticketea – ticketing platform),
• Roberto Carreras (director Muwom - agency/booking artists),
• Bernard Seco (marketing & sponsoring director Festival SOS 4.8).
Other news at the conference section:
• João Pinto (marketing Iberia Sumol+Compal),
• Filipa Galrão (radio host Mega Hits),
• Francisco Oliveira (CEO Best-ID),
• Paulo Silva (artistic director Festival Med Loulé),
• Miriam Carmo (director TransformArte),
• Nélson Tiago (founder Noite e Música Magazine)
• Sandra Abrantes (founder B-Side'n'Crowd)
The seminars will complement the conferences and give main competences in several areas to all the professionals of the music industry. Lift and Triciclo are 2 companies that are specialize in Media Training and Digital Marketing. The company Cision, has specialized services that are increasingly used in this industry for promotion and awareness to the value of a project. The seminar will explain the importance of numbers to the media and the power to attract sponsors.
At the scientific presentations, some academic thesis and projects will be presented and will contribute to all the stakeholders of the music festivals industry. Business model and the creation of shared value - exploratory analysis of Rock in Rio, the role of live events in brand activation strategy are some of the themes that will be presented.
The event ticket pass are until 15 December at a special price of 25€.