One week left to Talkfest’17
The 6th edition of Talkfest'17 (9 and 10 March - Lisbon and 16 Mar - Barcelona) starts in a week. Below you can see more information and curiosities:
- 92 speakers (in four sections: 10 conferences, 14 professional presentations and 6 scientific presentations, 6 seminars);
- Exclusive presentation of the conclusions of the 2016 edition of the study "Portuguese Festival Goer Profile and Social Environment at Music Festivals in Portugal";
- 35 sponsors and partners (in this edition you can see: the Bottoms Up system and watch a beer being filled at the speed of light; a alcohol test machine that indicates the exact level of alcohol and if you are able to drive; Sustainability projects such as reusable cups, among others);
- 6 documentaries (including the premiere of "The Island of Freedom", with Portuguese coverage at one of the biggest European festivals, Sziget);
- 4 concerts (highlighting the night session of March 10 in Musicbox, with performances by: Throes + The Shine, Maze and Ditch Days);
- 4 locations (Museu das Comunicações - 9 and 10 March, Stairway Club - 9 March, Musicbox - 10 March, Macba – 16 March);
- 1 decoration, in the conference auditorium, aligned with the theme of Music Festivals;
- 2 specific networking corner during the conferences;
- 214 entities, festivals and media already confirmed at Talkfest;
- Coffe break and catering available throughout the day.
Talkfest is becoming more and more the music festival industry, promoters (in the background) and all those who interfere in this sphere (e.g. artists, entrepreneurs, researchers, media, service providers, municipalities) aggregator. Of a unique character, it is also a space that improves technical skills of all attendees! This event is considered to have cultural interest by the Government of Portugal - Ministry of Culture.
Download the program (HERE).
Live Acts Iberian Festival Awards
The 2nd edition of Iberian Festival Awards (16 March - Barcelona, MACBA), has its finalists announced in all 19 categories. Today we announce who will perform at the gala.
This year after dinner, the guests, finalists and public will have access to an open bar (powered by Royal Bliss) and to take photos to remember the night (powered by Fotomoton).
DAMA (PT) and BELAKO (ES), two of the biggest bands currently, that in 2016 surprised their audience through their performances in Meo Marés Vivas and Low Festival, are finalists of the category Best Live Performance (PT/ES) and they will play at the gala special versions of their songs. BEAROID (ES) that this week debuted their newest music video on MTV Spain; HOLY BOUNCER (ES) who had one of their concerts broadcast on national television and are touring Europe; UDJAT (PT) that transform traditional music into world music, will also play at Iberian Festival Awards.
Be part of Iberian Festival Awards (HERE)
APORFEST – Portuguese Music Festivals Association is the organizing entity of the event, its associates (professionals / company) have free access to Talkfest and to the Iberian Festival Awards gala (16 March, Barcelona, Macba).
All Info: www.talkfest.eu or www.aporfest.pt
Tickets: Oficial Website, Ticketline and Ticketea
Contacts: email@example.com | (+351) 217904720