Today we announce the forth wave of confirmations for this edition:
- Lucía Martinez Prado (Keynote speaker – Conferences, ES) // Founder & CEO of Break-event, a platform that helps live music professionals to reduce uncertainty and predict concerts success. As an entrepreneur, she dedicates her efforts to building and growing the company. Previous to Break-event, she worked at Doctor Music, one of the biggest live-music companies in Spain. She spent a great deal of the past 6 years bringing digital products and services into the market, in both B2B and B2C, in sectors such as sustainability, food, consultancy and the music industry;
- Jorge Veloso (Speaker – Conferences, PT) // Mentor of Vibes & Beats company to which he brings an experience of more than 25 years of producing musical events, as well as managing national / international artists and bands. He stands out in the field as an audacious person and a visionary, always willing to contribute to the development of new concepts and the desire to continue to be a reference and to leave his personal mark. Vibes & Beats means carrying all the knowledge and experience throughout this time and continuing to cement the projects it proposes;
- Leonor Castro Nunes (Speaker - Conferences, PT) // With a degree in Artistic Studies from FLUC, she started her professional life in a communication agency, where she had various roles, from ghostwriter to video content producer. In 2015 she was a volunteer in production assistance at Arraial Lisboa Pride and has been part of the production team of ILGA Portugal events since then. She is currently responsible for communication and production at ILGA Portugal, among other freelance jobs;
- Laura Ravéra (Moderator – Conferences, PT) // With ascendants all over Europe, she took Social and Cultural Communication at the Faculty of Human Sciences at Universidade Católica Portugal, being distinguished with an honorable mention for a work on the theme "Ethics in times of crisis", following the harsh aftermath of the years of the "Troika". She’s a TVI journalist for 7 years. He started his first tender years of reporting as a TVI correspondent and is now more “visible” as a news anchor;
- Mia Tomé (Moderator – Conferences, PT) // Actress and author, she received a scholarship from the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation to study at The Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute, in New York. She has a degree in Theater from the National Theater Conservatory, and a Master's degree from FBAUL, where she investigated the topic “Cinema and Education”. He regularly works with his voice, whether in advertising, dubbing or even music. She is the author and presenter of the program “Querem Drama?” on Canal Q, but also on “Por uma canção” on Antena 3. In cinema, as an actress, she has already filmed with directors such as Eugene Green, Julius Berg, Manuel Mozos or Mário Barroso. She was the author of the chronicle “Miallennial” at “Expresso”;
- Yagmar (Concerts, PT) // They were once a pair with knits that still make everyone shake their helmets at concerts even after the launch of Ep “Amargo” in 2019. With passages at Fnac Live, Super Bock in Stock, Festa do Avante. You Actually Gave Me a Ride [YAGMAR] founded in 2014, now present their first feature length and second studio work - the band takes alternative rock as the motto of this album. Take this ride!
The 10th. edition of the TALKFEST - International Music Festivals Forum - will be a celebration in a hybrid format for the face-to-face (re)meeting of professionals in the sector. Everything started in 2012 and it will be in 2022 when we hope that this event will be the definitive return and kickoff of festivals.
The event is scheduled for March 25 and 26 in Lisbon, and the main event will take place on the first day at Hotel Tryp Aeroporto: conferences, pitchstage, scientific presentations, workshops, 1 to 1 meetings, lounge & networking (with Brand activations, exhibitions, catering and permanent DJ). More than 100 speakers will attend the event, 10 of them international.
In the evening, the concerts will take place at the Auditório Lispolis, which will also be the setting for the second day of the Iberian Festival Awards (IFA) gala, which has already visited Barcelona, Vigo and returns to Lisbon.
The applications for the Iberian Festival Awards (IFA) are open, in an edition with a limit of 300 entries (68% of this number already completed). Categories available for music and cultural festivals (public, private or associations entities), musical events, venues, photographers, artists and companies that provided services to Iberian festivals in 2021:
01. Best Festival*
02. Best New Festival
03. Best Indoor Festival
04th Best Cultural Programme
05. Best Communication & Marketing Strategy
06th Contribution to Sustainability
07th Best Hosting & Reception
08th Best Service Provider
09th Best Brand Activation
10th Best Use of Technology
11th Best Lusophone and Hispanic Festival
12th Best Event*
13th Best Non-Music Festival
14th Best Pro Event
15. Best Festival Photo (with exhibition of finalists on site)
16th Best Media Partner
17. Best Live Performance (EN/ES)
18th Best Covid Safe Festival*
19th Best Online Festival*
20th Best Venue**
21. Excellence Award [Personality]
22. Excellence Award [Entity]
*specific category for this year
APORFEST - Associação Portuguesa Festivais Música- is the main organizer of the event and allows, once again, free access and applications to its members (with a valid quota on the date of the event). Be part of this event!
Tickets available HERE