1. How can I apply to take part in Talkfest, Concerts or Iberian Festival Awards as a speaker, artist or staff?
Please send us an email with your proposal, until September 30th 2023, so we can try to insert you or your project in our event and programme for this edition or the next one (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. How can I attend Talkfest, Concerts or the Iberian Festival Awards?
Please go to Tickets page and select the ticket you want. The ticket sale starts each year in October (Early Bird) and ends at the event - Talkfest, Concerts and Iberian Festival Awards. APORFEST Members, with valid quota on the event date, doesn't pay but need to indicate interest in being present.
3. What does my ticket include?
Please check the information associated to all ticketing option.
4. What is the Mecenas Ticket?
When purchasing a Mecenas Ticket for yourself we offer another one the to someone who cannot buy. This ticket will be given to people who are currently unemployed or an entity that within five months has not earned any income.
5. Does anyone receives free entry to Talkfest and the Iberian Festival Awards?
APORFEST - Portuguese Music Festivals Association attributes a free entrance to all your members (students, professional or company/festival) for Talkfest, Concerts and Iberian Festival Awards with valid quota on the event date. Some partners, sponsors and guest speakers also receive free entries or tickets with discount.
6. I'm a journalist - what are the requirements for press accreditation?
Journalists are an essential role in the analysis and share all the things discussed in the event. Talkfest acknowledges this by offering a press accreditation (write - to online access, photo or video - on presential activities) to Talkfest and/or Iberian Festival Awards for national and international professional media, subject to approval. If you're interested to cover the event please email email@example.com with the following information - name of media; type and registration proof; name of journalists and resume the coverage - up to 15 days before the date of the event.
7. How do I know who is coming to Talkfest or Iberian Festival Awards, and how can i arrange, ahead of time, to meet them?
One-two weeks before the event starts it will be possible to all the attendees (with purchased tickets, Aporfest members ou guests) enter the online application of the event and check all the information about the delegates, partners and schedule meetings on site.
8. Is it possible to sponsor, exhibit, activate a project or brand at the Talkfest or Iberian Festival Awards?
It is possible for Talkfest and Iberian Festival Awards. For marketing proposals and further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org