Today we announce the third wave of confirmations for this edition of Talkfest:
- Ana Gómez de Castro (Keynote speaker – Conferences, ES) // Has a PhD in Advertising and Public Relations and a degree in Audiovisual Communication. Ana is a product manager at the marketing department of Live Nation in Spain. Ana is also responsible for the tour management of Metallica, Arcade Fire, among many other bands. Co-directs the shesaid.so that boosts the role of women in the music industry;
- Nuno Gonçalves (Speaker - Conferences, PT) // Musician, composer and founder of The Gift in 1994. Nuno has made, along the years, a little of everything related to the production of an album: record, mix, master, design, between others. He recorded songs by Amália Rodrigues with Amália Hoje. Nuno lives between Porto, Alcobaça and Madrid. He met Brian Eno in a "favela" in Rio de Janeiro, and since then he has been the producer of The Gift. In January 2021 debuted REV, the first App dedicated exclusively to a band;
- Gil Ferreira (Speaker - Pitchstage, PT)// Has a degree in Music, guitar variant (Performance) and also a Master in Teaching Music by the University of Aveiro and has the Intensive Management Program by Católica Porto Business School. He has been linked to cultural volunteer projects since 1994. Since 2013, he has held public functions as a Councilor in the municipality of Santa Maria da Feira with the areas of Culture, Education, Youth and Tourism. He is a member of the Executive Committee of The Medieval Journey in Santa Maria and is executive director of Imaginarius. He was considered the "Personality of Events 2016" at the 9th Gala of Events in Lisbon.
- Nelson Ferreira (Moderator - Conferences, PT) // Radio host since he was 15 years old. Nelson is graduated in Communication Sciences with post-graduation in Multimedia Communication. He was a music journalist, but embraced the radio hosting and now presents the panel from 15h to 17h on Radio Observador, where he is also music coordinator. Lover of arts, pop culture, motor sports and fresh beer, preferably artisanal.
A MONTH TO GO! Until December 10, the applications for the Iberian Festival Awards are taking place, in anedition with a minimum of 300 applications (52% of this number already completed). Categories available for music festivals and other cultural backgrounds, musical events, concert halls, photographers, artists and companies that provided services to Iberian festivals in 2021:
01. Best Festival*
02. Best New Festival
03. Best Indoor Festival
04th Best Cultural Programme
05. Best Communication & Marketing Strategy
06th Contribution to Sustainability
07th Best Hosting & Reception
08th Best Service Provider
09th Best Brand Activation
10th Best Use of Technology
11th Best Lusophone and Hispanic Festival
12th Best Event*
13th Best Non-Music Festival
14th Best Pro Event
15. Best Festival Photo (with exhibition of finalists on site)
16th Best Media Partner
17. Best Live Performance (EN/ES)
18th Best Covid Safe Festival*
19th Best Online Festival*
20th Best Venue**
21. Excellence Award [Personality]
22. Excellence Award [Entity]
*specific category for this year
Pedro Luzindro and Ana Cristina Câmara, actors as main activity, will again be the hosts of the gala as in the last two editions.
NOTE: APORFEST - Associação Portuguesa Festivais Música- is the main organizer of the event and allows, once again, free access and applications to its members (with a valid quota on the date of the event). Be part of this event!
Tickets available HERE